“Pure Palladium. Pure Sound. Pure Music. Pure Joy.”
Advanced manufacturing processes plus the best materials are employed by Black Rhodium to deliver a truly magic musical performance:
- Uses 99.97% pure palladium signal wire for high clarity of sound and resolution of musical detail.
- 0.25mm diameter (30 gauge) diameter solid conductor wire.
- The palladium wire is treated with their advanced Deep Cryogenic Treatment DCT++ process that adds improvements to depth, clarity and timing of audio. The additional processes before and after the DCT in the DCT++ process take these improvements to a much higher level.
- High-quality PTFE insulation with air gap to minimise dielectric absorption distortion effects and deliver clean pure music.
- Special conducting layer between insulation and screen that prevents microphonic noise, resulting in a smoother, clearer and more dynamic sound quality.
- Silver-plated copper braid is used both as the return conductor and as the screen to reject RFI, offering a clearer sound and reduced background noise.
- Supplied with either Eichmann pure silver Bullet plugs or Oyaide SLSC pure silver RCA plugs.
- The fully assembled cable is given a second DCT treatment and Black Rhodium’s exclusive ‘Crystal Sound’ process. The DCT process adds further improvements to depth, clarity and timing of audio and visual. The ‘Crystal Sound’ process adds power and weight to bass notes, creating greater realism.
- Directional heat shrinks are applied to the attractive white sheath. This ensures that you can achieve the full benefits of its directional properties from this aesthetically pleasing cable.
- Low capacitance of 50pF/m ensures excellent performance at high frequencies, including use with high impedance valve (tube) preamplifier outputs.