The Black Rhodium Libra mains power lead is 1.3 metres long as standard, terminated with a quality audiophile grade plug and IEC and utilizing tinned copper wires insulated with silicone to combat RFI/EMI.
Recently reviewed in Hi-Fi World magazine and described as a "game changing design", full money back if not delighted. Here is the review.
MCRU ship to any country in the world, the Cratos is available with UK, EU, USA and AUS mains plugs and has a filtered IEC connector as standard.
- Cable manufactured in England
- 5A rating suitable for source equipment and low power amplifiers
- 3 core 16 x 0.2mm tinned copper conductors, insulated to UK colour code, twisted for superior noise rejection
- Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music
- Twisted internally along the length of the cable to prevent the loop "aerial" effect to prevent audible distortion to sound quality
- Designed for low ‘Transient Phase Distortion’ by increasing the thickness of the inner insulation to 1.2mm
- Available with UK, European Schuko and USA terminations