Cantata is hand-made in Black Rhodium’s UK factory to a special design known only by their founder Graham Nalty. It is a cable that will be a revelation in high-end systems. If you have the quality of equipment to do it justice, this interconnect will repay you big-time.
The Cantata features:-
- 99.97% pure Palladium 0.25mm² solid-core wires for signal and return, treated with Black Rhodium’s advanced DCT Ultra treatment to improve overall clarity, resolution and timing of music.
- Internal Palladium wires are treated with the DCT++ treatment, improving depth, clarity and timing.
- The complete terminated cable is then treated with the company’s exclusive Crystal Sound process. This brings further improvements to the DCT++ process, whilst also adding increased power and weight to bass notes, creating a greater sense of realism.
- High quality PTFE insulation with air gap to minimise dielectric absorption.
- Silver-plated copper braided screen designed to reject RFI resulting in smoother, clearer music with lower background noise.
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the assembly process to ensure consistent, superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Special low-microphonic conducting layer that prevents microphonic noise, thus improving dynamics.
- Directional heatshrinks applied to the cable, so that the directional benefits are easily achieved and the cable is aesthetically pleasing.
- Choice of terminations - either Eichmann Silver Bullet Plugs or Oyaide SLSC connectors.
Supplied in lengths of 0.5 metre stereo pair, 0.75 metre, 1 metre, 1.25 metre and 1.5 metres. It can also be supplied with XLR plugs, to order.
If you would like a demonstration of this cable, get in touch now.
Low Microphony Engineering, a technical paper.