Warning: Last items in stock!
• Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
• Height adjustable decoupling feet
• Precision balanced TPE*-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
• Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE* suspension
• 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
• Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
• Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
• Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
• Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
• TPE damped counterweight
• Optionally available with 2M Silver phono cartridge
• Classic wooden chassis in 3 matt finishes
(walnut, rosenut, eucalyptus)
The instruction manual can be read here.
This turntable makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50's and 60's. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor. The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
Product sheet here.
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
|Drive principle: belt drive|
|Platter: 300mm aluminium|
|Mains bearing: stainless steel|
|Wow & flutter: 33: ±0,03 % 45: ±0,05 %|
|Speed variance: 33: ±0,10 % 45: ±0,11 %|
|Signal to noise: - 71dB|
|Tonearm: 9” carbon/aluminium sandwich tonearm|
|Effective arm length: 230 mm|
|Effective arm mass: 13,5 g|
|Overhang: 18 mm|
|Tracking force: 10 - 30mN|
|Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover|
|Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz|
|Power consumption: 5 watt max / < 0,5 watt standby|
|Dimensions: 460 x 131 x 351 mm (WxHxD) lid closed|
|Weight: 10,2 kg net|
No customer questions for the moment.