AMR Gold Fuses Outclass Generic Fuses to Unlock the Full Potential of All Audio and Visual Systems.
The Generic Fuse
Traditionally, one of the weakest points in any typical component is the fuse. This is because standard electrical fuses do not take into account the needs of a high quality audio or video system as they are typically made from:
- Thin glass tube body: microphonic issues
- Low-grade metal spiral wire: microphonics, added inductance and power degradation issues
- Low-grade metal end caps: poor contact, power degradation issues.
The AMR Gold Fuse
AMR’s Gold Fuse was developed after lengthy testing and auditioning. The Gold Fuse has been independently tested in the audio and visual fields against the leading brands and proved to be one of, if not the best, fuse currently available to the performance-minded consumer.
To an audio or visual system, the AMR Gold Fuse will bring the following improvements:
AMR Gold Fuse Specifications:
- Fuller body, better definition and detail
- Reduced distortion
- Extended dynamic range
- Silver alloy fuse wire, non-spiral, low inductance design
- Special non-magnetic, shock resistant anti-resonant ceramic body
- Gold-plated end-caps (Gold does not oxidise like Silver, hence better long-term reliability)
- 0.125A/0.25A/0.5A/1A/2A/5A/10A (further values to follow)
- Approval: UL SA PSE CE CCC