A great mid-end loudspeaker cable, Black Rhodium’s Jive provides excellent sound quality at a real-world price. Notable features include:-
- Cable manufactured in England.
- 4 core cable, twisted for superior noise rejection.
- Low impedance, high cross-section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging.
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music.
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Exclusive Black Rhodium post-production process proven to deliver improved sound quality.
- Smooth, flexible sheath for ease of use in custom installation.
- Can be terminated in 2-2 single-wire, 2-4 bi-wire, or 4-4 bi-amp configurations.
A review of the Jive Bi-Wire Cable can be found here.
Full technical paper for the Jive Speaker Cable.